ORGANIC, STANDARDISED & HIGHLY DOSED
Our Agaricus comes from organic cultivation. It is produced in China, where the tradition around medicinal mushrooms was born and where they have been cultivated for centuries. We chose an organically cultivated Chaga that is non-GMO, lab-tested and free from pesticides and other contaminants. This is particularly important for mushrooms as they absorb whatever they are grown in, including chemical substances or heavy metals.
We chose a highly dosed organic Agaricus extract (8-10:1), so one capsule with 600 mg extract corresponds to at least 4800 - 6000 mg of dried organic Agaricus. Moreover, we standardised our extract to 30% polysaccharides which are one of the most valuable bioactive substances found in mushrooms with various health benefits. And, of course, our Agaricus supplement is vegan!
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
- The polysaccharides found in Agaricus are thought to have various health benefits, especially with regards to immune system function.
- Agaricus - like other medicinal mushrooms - is an adaptogen that may help the body to better cope with both physical and mental stress.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Agaricus bisporus accounts for around 90% of the mushroom production in the United States
- Among the 50 mushroom lectins, Agaricus lectin (ABL) is well documented because it is the most popular edible mushroom in Western cuisines
- Agaricus is a genus of mushrooms containing both edible and poisonous species, with possibly over 300 members worldwide
|Agaricus blazei* fruiting body extract, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) *from controlled organic farming
|The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
|Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient food and liquid.