VEGAN VITAMIN D3
Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and the normal absorption, and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D3 is produced by the skin when it’s exposed to sunlight, or it can be found in some foods.
Other brands use a non-vegan Vitamin D3 from the sebaceous gland secretion of sheep. We use a vegan Vitamin D3 obtained from algae. Moreover, we use Cholecalciferol, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D3. And since Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin, we microencapsulated ours with MCT oil.
Our Vitamin D3 does not contain gelatine, bulking agents, or additives such as magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- contributes to normal muscle function.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- has a role in the process of cell division
- contributes to normal absorption/ utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Vitamin D is completely different than most other vitamins. In fact, it’s a steroid hormone produced from cholesterol when your skin is exposed to the sun. For this reason, vitamin D is often referred to as “the sunshine vitamin.”
- Vitamin D deficiency is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies worldwide.
- Vitamin D deficiency occurs when the body doesn’t get enough vitamin D from sunlight or diet. Vitamin D deficiency can cause loss of bone density, and broken bones.
- Low Vitamin D is linked to a bad mood: vitamin D seems to play a role in the production of serotonin. Serotonin is a hormone that helps regulate mood and sleep.
- While vitamin D supports the absorption of calcium from food, vitamin K2 controls the transport of this mineral within the body.
|Special nutrients:||Vitamin D|
|Type of ingredients:||Vitamins|
|Shipping weight:||0,06 kg|
|Ingredients:||Linseed flour, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)|
|Note:||The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12 years. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.|
|Directions:||Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient food and liquid.|