Artichocke + Black Radish (90 Capsules)
A NATURAL HELP
Artichoke and Black Radish are traditionally used to facilitate digestion, and to promote the well-being of the liver.
For our supplements we use an organic Artichoke leaf extract (10:1-20:1) with 2.5% of Cynarine, and a Black Radish root extract (10:1) with 2% of flavones. Each capsule contains 500 mg organic Artichoke leaf extract and 250 mg of Black Radish root extract. Our product is vegan, free from artificial additives, and not genetically modified. In a bottle: 90 capsules. Recommended dosage: 1 capsule per day.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
- Artichoke is a powerful thistle which ranks amongst the most antioxidant rich vegetables. The leaves are a great source of different phytocompounds like caffeic acids (chlorogenic acid, rosmarinic acid and cynarin) and luteolin.
- In traditional medicine, artichokes and black radishes have been primarily used for supporting liver function.
- The ancient Greeks and Romans regarded the artichoke as a valuable digestive aid.
GOOD TO KNOW
- In the early 1900s, French scientists began to investigate the traditional medicinal uses of the artichoke. Later, Italian scientists isolated cynarin from artichoke leaves.
- Until the 16th century, women were prohibited from eating them in many countries because they were considered to have aphrodisiac properties.
- Black radishes were considered sacred in Ancient Egypt. Drawings of radishes found in Egyptian tombs can be traced back to 2000 BCE, and written texts from the Greek historian Herodotus also mention that Egyptians thought that radishes contained high energy due to their spicy, warming flavor. Black radishes were frequently fed to workers building the pyramids to sustain and increase energy levels. Egyptian workers typically ate two meals a day, and while breakfast consisted mostly of bread and beer, their evening meal incorporated radishes
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract, black radish (Raphanus sativus var. niger) root extract, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12 years. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient food and liquid.