A NATURAL SUPPORT
Water retention can have many different causes, such as a sedentary lifestyle, long plane rides, hormonal fluctuations, pregnancy, not drinking enough and eating too much salt and processed foods. Adequate hydration, exercise and reduced salt consumption can provide relief, but those who continue to have problems may need extra help.
Our Drena Flux Complex is a tailored supplement that combines the effects of 5 unique plant extracts: Birch, Nettle, Dandelion, Orthosiphon and Pilosella. Therefore, our product is completely natural and suitable for daily use. In addition, we have chosen to use high dosage extracts (extraction ratios: 4:1 to 10:1) to achieve a higher concentration of the most valuable bioactive compounds. Of course, our product is additive-free and suitable for vegans.
Especially women suffering from water retention that results in bloating and cellulite.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Drinking enough water (at least 2.5 litres a day) and reducing salt intake is crucial to reducing fluid retention.
- Regular exercise and walking can improve circulation and eliminate leg swelling.
- Refrain from dehydrating drinks such as tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Include more cabbage, cucumber, parsley and salad leaves in your diet, as they are natural diuretics.
- Lie down and put your feet up when you rest or take breaks: standing or sitting all day can drain fluids in your feet and legs.