DEVELOPED FOR MEN
Infertility affects approximately 7% of all men. Infertility in men can have different reasons, including low sperm count and quality. Lifestyle habits like an unhealthy diet, smoking or alcohol consumption may also contribute to (temporary) infertility. There is no ""miracle cure"" to combat infertility. However, certain plants, vitamins and minerals can help support men's fertility.
Our Father-to-be Complex combines maca, fenugreek (50% saponins), tribulus (90% saponins), lycopene, coenzyme Q10, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine (Carnipure®). Of course, we also included essential vitamins like vitamin B6 and B9 (Quatrefolic® 5- MTHF) as well as selenium, which contributes to normal sperm formation, and zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
Our unique formula is non-GMO, suitable for vegans, and free from additives.
*Quatrefolic® is a Registered Trademark of Gnosis S.p.A
THE IMPORTANCE OF
- Selenium contributes to normal sperm formation.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Infertility affects men and women equally.
- New sperm cells aren’t just made overnight. In fact, sperm production takes around 64 days on average.
- Some research suggests that healthy living can have a positive impact on sperm production, although it may take a while before this change is reflected in the health of sperm cells.
- The 95% of men who produce normal levels of sperm create around 2 trillion swimmers per lifetime.