MULTI-FORM MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENT
Our Multi-Magnesium Complex combines the four best magnesium forms in the perfect quantities. Instead of magnesium oxide, which has a low bioavailability and can cause upset stomach, we chose magnesium bisglycinate, taurate, malate and citrate. Those forms are known to not only have a superior bioavailability and biological activity compared to other forms, but they are also better tolerated by the body and gentle on the stomach. Since our magnesium is more efficiently absorbed and utilised by the body, it doesn’t require as high a dose to ensure an adequate supply to complement the amount taken up through food. Our product provides 375 mg of highly available elemental magnesium per daily dosage, which corresponds to 100% of the recommended daily intake.
Moreover, we added vitamin B2 and B6 which enhance the effects of our complex by contributing to the functioning of nervous system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy metabolism.
THE IMPORTANCE OF MAGNESIUM
The 'all-rounder' mineral:
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- has a role in the process of cell division
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
GOOD TO KNOW
- Avoid taking it together with coffee, tea, alcohol, or a calcium supplement which reduce the absorbtion of magnesium.
- Tip for athletes: Take it right before a workout to improve performance, energy utilisation and electrolyte balance (sweating!)
- Fibre-rich foods (legumes, vegetables, whole grains) can increase magnesium absorption.
- The main magnesium-rich plant-based food sources include avocados, lentils, whole grains, almonds, and leafy greens.
- Studies suggest that 60-80% of adults do not get enough magnesium in their diet.