A NATURAL AID
Sweet Yellow Clover (Melilotus officinalis) has been traditionally used to relieve discomfort and heaviness of legs related to minor problems related to blood circulation.
For our supplement we use a high-quality Sweet Yellow Clover extract with an extract ratio of 8-10:1. Moreover, the extract we have chosen is standardized to 3% flavones - the most important bioactive compound of the plant.
Of course, our product is GMO-free, free of any additives and suitable for vegans.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
- Yellow sweet clover has been traditionally used for symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Yellow sweet clover has fragrant leaves; when crushed or dried they give off the scent of new-mown hay.
- Yellow sweet clover was used by Henry VIII, which led to the common name King’s Clover. The Tudor farmers detested it because it overran pasturelands and damaged their corn.
- Yellow sweet clover has been cultivated for forage, hay, and pasturelands. It has also been used to improve soil; the roots help to prevent erosion and fix nitrogen in the soil through numerous nitrogenfixation nodules.
- Yellow sweet clover was also used for honeybee pastures and as a moth repellent
|Sweet yellow clover (Melilotus officinalis) herb extract, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
|The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for pregnant women, children and adolescents under 18 years. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
|Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid and food.