NATURAL SUPPORT FOR WOMEN
Low sexual desire affects nearly 1 of 3 women. Traditional herbal medicine has been suggesting the use of plants with aphrodisiac properties to increase the libido in women. Based on this knowledge we developed our Aphrodite Complex – a 100% natural product with carefully selected and highly dosed plant extracts. We combined extracts of Muira Puama, Angelica Sinensis and Maca with Ginseng, Pomegranate and Cacao. These plants are rich in beneficial phytochemicals, including ginsenosides, ellagic acid and polyphenols. Each of these ingredients and substances has specific properties that have already been investigated in numerous studies. Overall, our unique combination provides a synergistic herbal blend specifically developed to meet the needs of women who experience a lack of libido. As always, our product is free from additives, non-GMO and suitable for vegans.
DESIGNED FOR WOMEN
- About 30% of all women between the ages of 18 and 59 show a lack of interest in sexual activities. Among men, it is only 17%.
- Women are generally more affected by physical disturbances, often caused by a combination of both mental and physical factors: stress, relationship problems, low self-esteem, hormonal changes, anxiety or the use of hormonal contraception.
- A natural supplement together with lifestyle changes and practicing mindfulness could alleviate sex related issues.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The word “libido” is Latin and translates to “desire” or “lust”.
- The word “aphrodisiac” traces its origins to the Greek goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite.
- Muira Puama is also referred to as the “potency wood”.
- There is a rumour that the Aztec emperor Motecuhzoma Xocoyotzin’s success with women was due to his excessive consumption of cacao.