Biotin Plus (120 Capsules)
BIOTIN PLUS: THE POWERFUL TRIO FOR HAIR & SKIN
Biotin, zinc, and selenium are important nutrients for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails. A deficiency of biotin and zinc can therefore lead to hair loss, skin problems, and brittle nails.
One capsule of our Biotin Plus contains 450 µg biotin, 10 mg zinc and 55 µg selenium. As always, our product is suitable for vegans, non-GMO and free from artificial additives.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and normal skin. It also contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, and nails
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and also to the maintenance of normal hair and normal hair pigmentation
GOOD TO KNOW
- Biotin (vitamin B7) is a water-soluble vitamin that cannot be not stored in the body. Therefore, a daily intake is necessary.
- A balanced diet is also important for hair, skin, and nails. Reach for whole foods such as whole grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and beans: they are rich in important micronutrients such as selenium, zinc, and various vitamins, all of which contribute to healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Type of ingredients:
Linseed flour, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), zinc citrate, sodium selenite, D-biotin
The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient food and liquid.