A NATURAL SUPPORT FOR WOMEN’S FERTILITY
Many women struggle with infertility. Reasons for that include poor egg cell quality, hormonal imbalances, unhealthy diets and habits, or mental and physiological stress. There is no ""magic product"" that can counteract infertility, but there are certain plant extracts, vitamins and minerals known to help support a woman's natural reproductive cycle. : Our complex combines a Vitex agnus castus extract (Chasteberry) with vitamins B6, B12 and B9 (Folate) plus zinc and selenium. It also contains the branded raw material AvailOm®, providing the two essential omega 3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Acetyl-L-Carnitine, which pregnant women have an increased requirement for, as well as Inositol, a vitamin-like substance which plays an important role in ovarian function are two other crucial components in our supplement. Our product is non-GMO, free of additives and vegan.
THE IMPORTANCE OF
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Folic acid contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Infertility affects about 11% of the population of reproductive age – that’s about 6.7 million women worldwide.
- Studies suggest that smoking has a negative effect on fertility in both women and men.
- For women aged 25-29, the probability of getting pregnant after trying for a year is 78%, for women aged 40-44, this probability drops to 36%.
- Infertility affects men and women equally! 25% of infertile couples have more than one factor contributing to their infertility. In about 40% of infertile couples, the male partner is the only cause or a contributing cause to infertility.