ORANGE-FLAVOURED IRON SPRAY WITHOUT SUGAR
Iron plays a fundamental role in our body since it is involved in vital functions. Low iron levels are common and can cause symptoms like tiredness, poor concentration, lack of energy, and headaches. Iron supplements are a great way to counteract an iron deficiency if iron uptake from diet alone is not sufficient.
Our Iron sprays is a fast and effective way to increase iron levels. The daily dosage of our iron supplement provides 14 mg of iron, which corresponds to 100% of the daily recommended intake. Taking highly dosed iron supplements can cause constipation and nausea. Moreover, our iron spray offers a solution to the digestive discomfort and low absorption of traditionally ingested iron supplements since its absorption begins immediately in the mouth and doesn't rely on primary processing by the digestive system.
Our spray has a pleasant orange flavour. It is suitable for vegans and non-GMO. It is free from sugar, magnesium stearate, and other synthetic additives.
THE IMPORTANCE OF IRON
- contributes to normal formation of red blood cells
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- has a role in the process of cell division
- contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
GOOD TO KNOW
- Vitamin C rich food like oranges, berries or broccoli are iron uptake enhancers.
- Avoid taking it together with coffee, tea, milk, soy, and wine which are iron uptake inhibitors.
- The body of an adult human contains about 4 grams (0.005% body weight) of iron. To maintain the necessary levels, human iron metabolism requires a minimum of iron in the diet.