A NATURAL WAY TO CALM DOWN
Our product is special for many reasons. Firstly is the unique and high quality combination: one capsule contains 80 mg organic lavender oil and 360 mg organic hemp oil coming from controlled organic cultivation in France and in Germany respectively. This guarantees a product without pesticides and offers a completely natural alternative to sleep disorders tablets or to products that are of synthetic origin. But this is not all. Our ingredients are standardised (Hemp with 22% alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and Lavender with 35% linalyl acetate) and correctly dosed: our lavender dosage corresponds to the recommended maximum in several European countries. Higher amounts, often found in competitors product, may have serious side effects. Moreover we use essential oil and not simple macerated oil which is simple an infusion of lavender with much less active ingredients. As always, no additives like magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose and no gelatine. Thus, our product is also suitable for vegans.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
In today's modern world, a lot of people struggle with increasing levels of stress, depressive mood or moodiness, as well as mild anxiety. Often these conditions are accompanied by other symptoms like nervous restlessness, sleeping problems and irritability. Luckily, nature offers a range of plants that have shown to be especially helpful with regards to mood balance.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Take the product preferentially in the evening as it might cause sleepiness.
- The name Lavender comes from the Latin verb, ""lavare,"" which means to wash
- Lavender comes from the same family as mint
- Over 2500 years ago, lavender was used in ancient Egypt during the mummification process. In Roman times it was recognised for its antiseptic and healing qualities.
- Lavender was considered one of the sacred plants or herbs, handy in making the Holy Essence. We find the mention of ‘Nard’ or ‘Spikenard’ in the ‘Song of Solomon’ (Bible).
- During the Renaissance, lavender was used in art. Artists, including famous painter Rubens, used lavender to improve their paintings’ color quality and tint. It also gave a mild scent to the paintings