NATURAL SUPPORT FOR WOMEN
PCOS is common among women of reproductive age. Women may experience a range of symptoms, including acne, irregular or painful periods, mood changes, fatigue, weight changes and trouble losing weight and excessive body hair growth.
In our supplement we combined two forms of inositol: Myo-Inositol and D-chiro-inositol, which are important messenger substances that play a role in fat, glucose, and hormone metabolism, among other things. We also added zinc which is involved in the maintenance of normal testosterone levels, fertility, and reproduction, vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and Folic Acid (Quatrefolic®*) which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Moreover, we selected Q10 and Resveratrol as additional ingredients, as their benefits have been investigated in numerous studies. Of course, our product is free from additives and suitable for vegans. *Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A.
THE IMORTANCE OF ...
Myo Inositol and D-chiro-Inositol
- play fundamental roles in ovary function.
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
GOOD TO KNOW
- PCOS affects 5 to 10% of women worldwide and even 25% in some populations, making it the most common hormone problem for women.
- The greatest amounts of myoinositol are present in fruits, beans, grains, and nuts.
- Women with PCOS have more testosterone and can build muscle easier than women without.