ORGANIC MORINGA - THE TREE OF LIFE
Moringa is one of the most nutrient-dense plants on the planet. It contains 6 of the 7 essential minerals, as well as various vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids- which is why it carries the name “Tree of life”! The synergetic functions and high bioavailability of all those nutrients make Moringa a superior alternative to synthetic multivitamin or mineral supplements. For our product we use only high-quality moringa powder from controlled organic cultivation in Sri Lanka. The Moringa trees are grown there on a small plantation near Colombo. The nutritious Moringa leaves are carefully harvested and dried before being gently ground into powder to keep all the precious phytonutrients intact.
In addition, we have our Moringa Tablets tested regularly by an independent laboratory for heavy metals, pesticides, and microbial contaminants. As always, we do not add any artificial additives like microcrystalline cellulose, which are commonly found in moringa supplements. Finally, we offer one of the highest dosed Moringa on the market: each tablet contains 1000 mg Moringa Powder!
- As a natural alternative to synthetic multivitamin supplements.
- For a natural energy boost.
- As a nutritious addition to shakes or smoothies.
- As an alternative to matcha or coffee in the morning.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We recommend taking the supplement in the morning because of its energising effect.
- Moringa trees grow very fast and need only little water. They grow up to six metres a year and produce up to 5,000 seeds.
- Moringa is a special plant as every part of it is suitable for human consumption. Nevertheless, the leaves are the most nutrient dense parts.
- In India, Moringa has been used as a medicinal plant for over 5000 years. Already the Vedas, the ancient Indian scriptures, mentioned Moringa.