UNIQUE, ORGANIC PUMPKIN SEED OIL
Our Pumpkin seeds oil (Cucurbita melo) is the only organic one on the market: this guarantees a high-quality oil with no trace of pesticides or unpleasant substances. Pumpkin seed oil has a high bioavailability and is rich in important fat-soluble compounds like fatty acids and sterols. For this reason, we chose a high-quality pumpkin seed oil that is also standardised in 45% Omega 6 (Linoleic acid). For our product, we use vegan capsules that are free from gelatine, chemical fillers, and release agents. These innovative capsules are incredibly stable and leakproof and thus ensure a safe and clean oil-based product compared to other Pumpkin Seed supplements full of synthetic additives. As always, our product is suitable for vegans.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
In a lot of men, the prostate gland enlarges with age. The underlying reasons are usually fluctuations in hormone levels. An enlarged prostate exerts pressure on the urinary tract, so that the bladder can no longer empty itself normally. This can lead to unpleasant pain when urinating. In naturopathy, certain plants are used to support the prostate, reduce urinary tract inflammation, and make urination easier.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Pumpkins are a fruit and not a vegetable.
- The world record for the largest giant pumpkin comes from Italy and it has been registered in October 2021: the pumpkin weighted 1226 kg.
- There are more than 70 varieties of pumpkin.
- Antarctica is on only continent that Pumpkins can´t survive.
- The bladder can stretch to hold up to two cups of urine.
- The prostate gland goes through two main growth cycles: The first occurs during puberty, when the prostate doubles in size; the second cycle begins around the age of 25, though the prostate continues to grow during most of a man's life